Fitbit

Options
hey, just got a fitbit and also working out how to use MFP.... Feeling a bit lost but hopefully it will all come together..

Replies

• singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Hey there,
    I also just got a fitbit. I love the thing! I've been on here a lot longer but they are both good (Though I kind of prefer fitbit but here has more searchable food for daily logs at least imo)
  • mom2carlo
    Options
    I like mine. I track food on here and everything else on fit bit. I like their water tracker and weight charts and such better than MFPs.
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i love my fitbit..if you ask my kids...i am a bit obsessed! lol. it works well with MFP!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    It will come together. :smile: I've been using MFP for over 4 years and have had my Fitbit One for 2.5. I've had no problems with them working together.

You want to sync them, of course. Then, use MFP to log your food and the Fitbit app to log all of your exercise. The exercise calories will carry over from the Fitbit and give you extra calories to eat in MFP. I don't look at calories remaining on the Fitbit app at all, I only look at MFP so I'm seeing consistent data.
  • Healy_125
    Healy_125 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit - when I forget to put it on I am so upset. It is a great motivational tool. I lost 40lbs using MFP and Fitbit. 10lbs have come back, so I am really trying to recommit.
  • KevinTheBarbarian
    KevinTheBarbarian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just got one today, so far I'm loving it.