Old Account, Really Using It Now

Options
I've had this account for quite some time. Since I hit 106kg I've really started kicking myself into gear. Currently I weigh 104kg

Really only interested in friends who are on a similar journey, rather than people who are at/have reached their goals, because having someone at a similar level is really motivating for me, and celebrating milestones is that much more exciting.

Replies

• stevezlee
    Options
    Hey i started working out and eating healthier about 3weeks ago and i started off at 104kgs and am now at 102kgs. I will add you :)
  • DetteSharp
    Options
    Thanks :) I see we're similar in life stages and age as well. I also have a toddler and have just turned 24 :)
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! I've had this account for years and I've only gained weight lol, but I'm on my 4 day streak now, doesn't seem like much but I am very happy so far! and definitely ready to get back into it!!
  • DetteSharp
    Options
    Great! I was happy I made the first week, and now I'm at 2 months :P can't wait to see your progress :)
  • poorxgirlxdiet
    poorxgirlxdiet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight all my life. For the last 3 years I have been suffering with depression because I started to hate my body. I've been using my fitness pal on and off for about 3 years. I need to lose the weight now if not I'll only be unhappy for the rest of my life. I'm only 22 so I wan't to start living my life instead of being unhappy. I need to lose around 190lbs so if anyone would like help, motivation, love and support I am always here.
  • stevezlee
    Options
    Aw awesome :)
  • yeeha93
    yeeha93 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there..I am just a beginner but have also had this app for quite a while..really just did'nt get deep into it..until now..I am 37 years old, married and have 7 children..I am currently weighing at 105kg and I am sick of the weight...yet I am a qualified personal trainer and have been training other's and also been a great motivator for other's..It all kind of stop for me.when I lost the most important woman in my life.."my mum"♥♥♥..8mths ago and also my handsome musical dad 2mths ago..but now its me.turn..me.life..and me.body..I gota deal with..my doctor told me I.am.near the boarder line of diabetes. .I.suffer from high blood pressure and also suffer from bad headaches due to.whats going on.with health issues..so now I got to get my 'A' into gear and be here for my kids 21st..prom's..graduation's..weddings and etc..us women got to get in there and make our bodies and push for the slimline we deserve..and for the women who suffer from depression..I too was suffering from depression and realise that to great success of beating this illness is.."GREAT WORKOUT + GREAT FRIENDS = GREAT BODY..MIND + LIFE..