What kind of tracker is everyone using?

Options
Fitbit, jawbone, garmin...?!? So may to choose from what do you all suggest?

Replies

• nanokookoo
    nanokookoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mio Alpha 2
    stay away from it unless you have a real good reason for it being waterproof like swimming
  • christichecca
    christichecca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've used the Nike Fuelband before and am now giving Fitbit a shot. It seems to have more features and will sync with Myfitnesspal. The Fuelband doesn't. I just synced the two a few mins ago, so no idea how well it works.
  • CassandraTribe
    CassandraTribe Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I switched from a SmartHealth watch to the vivofit. It is pretty accurate with steps and calories but its the "move bar" that made the decision for me. I need a reminder during the day to get up as most of my concern is making sure I move throughout the day. It is a bit of a pain to set up so it will synch all the time because there are limited directions (uninstall the Garmin Express after it pairs and just use the ANT app) and not perfect in the app - but it is working for me. It is also "Waterproof" as in for showering/bathing. I wear it 24/7 because I use it for sleep tracking and the band is comfortable , but I also knew from reviews to buy the special silicone sleeves for the end so it doesn't fall off. I love it - HOWEVER - I love it, it works for me and I bought it used. I don't think its worth the full list price. I got mine for about $50 off Amazon. It sort of synchs with Myfitnesspal. I guess there has been a recent issue with the steps synching but diet stuff goes over fine. I just use fitnesspal for exercise/food tracking and watch the calories burned on the watch.
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    The polar loop now syncs with mfp. I prefer to use a heart rate monitor for exercise and skip the activity tracker altogether. I don't use enough of the features to make it worth it--really find plain jane pedometer is better for me.