New on here too

Options
Well I am new on here and would gladly take some support. Here is a little synopsis of my dieting life. I am a yo yo dieter. I've always said... "If you don't like my weight now, wait a year." I normally loved to exercise until I took a boot camp and the trainer BROKE ME DOWN! Literally the thought of running makes me depressed. I have also done diet pills and I feel like those set me up to be disappointed in myself. They worked great, but I now feel like I can't do it on my own anymore. I have slowly watched my weight go up and up and up over the past few months. I gave a great boyfriend who I love to eat with, the only problem is that is metabolism is MUCH faster than mine. So I know it is time for a change. I want to believe in myself. I know this is not going to be easy and that there are days that I may slip up but for the first time in a while I feel like I m taking a positive step in the right direction. So if you would like, friend me and give me advise. We could encourage eachother. : )

Replies

• Beautiful_Fury
    Beautiful_Fury Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :o)
  • bonjourdollface
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new on here too, and like you I suffered from yo-yo dieting, but I broke the curse! I will friend you.