exercise calories

Options
So how many of you eat all of them and is it really important? I read somewhere on here that it was important to eat the exercise calories because you are already at a loss (I'm around 1000 less than what I would need to maintain) so when you work out your net is less....help!

Replies

• superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't eat them all, but I don't normally burn more than 300 either. I try to net at least 1200 calories a day. I think everyone's body is different also.
  • snakegoddess_3
    Options
    I try to but most of the time I can't unless I'm eating junk. I also try to net 1200 and then I feel right about it but sometimes I don't even make that.
  • Changelessangel
    Options
    I'm not sure. I always eat a lot less calories also and especially when I exercise. But my sodium and sugar is always up there so I just don't eat anything else for fear of going over in those areas.
  • TeraMarieD
    TeraMarieD Posts: 55
    Options
    I am not losing 2 pounds a week like I want to so this week I am going to try NOT eating them back. I will eat my 1200 total and stop at that. I am sure I will have my days were I go over, but I am really going to focus on eating only 1200 calories no matter what. I have read on different websites and they all say something else.
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I usually eat all of my calories, even the ones I exercise off. I am very active and find myself starving if I don't. I have consistently lost 2lbs a week. Hope this helps!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I also try to net 1200, today I was really into my exercise and still have 800+ left but I am simply not hungry for more. I am averaging 2#/week so I am still in a safe zone.