Has anyone yried the women's slimquick?

Options
I was at target yesterday and seen that it's now in a powder version that you can mix with water. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with slimquick. Any feedback would be appericated:happy: I want to go grab it today!:smile:

Replies

• aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    I havent, but im sure with a good diet & exercise anything will work :)
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My assistant at work used the liquid version. She had lost weight, but she was really eating in a healthy manner and exercising regularly. Hard to say if the weight came off from the lifestyle choices or the slimquick. Good luck
    :flowerforyou:
  • jilly30
    jilly30 Posts: 43
    Options
    TY :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Wow, did you get lost on your way to target or what ?!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    NO AID works without a calorie deficit. And there is no cost to achieve that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jilly30
    Options
    Haha!!! I always get lost at Target
  • sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Slim quick is a gimmicky "weight loss" product that is loaded with sugar, the whole basis of slim quick is to eat a low calorie(around 1200 I believe) diet with added exercise.. Really you are so much better off just eating a healthy lower calorie diet with exercise than using the meal replacer. I've done slimquick before, and believe me it gets old FAST. The drinks, powder or pre made, are primarily sugar and don't hold you over very long. Plus they push that you buy and eat their recommended snack products too, which are just as bad for you.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I thought it tasted pretty gross. Why not just make your own smoothies? U can add pb or flax or other such things for protien without all the sugar
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The powder Slim Quick is basically just a diet pill in powder form, but with added sugar. Diet pills and aids as those are not a magic pill or a quick fix. They only work because they also tell you to eat at a calorie deficit and work out along with taking the product. When you do those things, the weight would come off anyways, even without that product. Most of those products are not backed by the FDA, so god only knows what you are putting into your body, and there have been no actual scientific studies done, so there is no proof that they even accelerate your weight loss beyond what just a healthy diet and exercise would do. For those reasons, in my opinion it is not worth all the money you will shell out for the product and all the added sugar you are putting into your body. Eating healthy and working out are sustainable lifestyle changes, while a gimmick only lasts so long and doesn't teach you to make healthier choices for your body in the long run.
  • jilly30
    Options
    I agree :) TY
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    The powder Slim Quick is basically just a diet pill in powder form, but with added sugar. Diet pills and aids as those are not a magic pill or a quick fix. They only work because they also tell you to eat at a calorie deficit and work out along with taking the product. When you do those things, the weight would come off anyways, even without that product. Most of those products are not backed by the FDA, so god only knows what you are putting into your body, and there have been no actual scientific studies done, so there is no proof that they even accelerate your weight loss beyond what just a healthy diet and exercise would do. For those reasons, in my opinion it is not worth all the money you will shell out for the product and all the added sugar you are putting into your body. Eating healthy and working out are sustainable lifestyle changes, while a gimmick only lasts so long and doesn't teach you to make healthier choices for your body in the long run.

i think its actually sugar free
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    jilly30 wrote: »
    I was at target yesterday and seen that it's now in a powder version that you can mix with water. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with slimquick. Any feedback would be appericated:happy: I want to go grab it today!:smile:

Don't waste your money. Slimquick comes with a structured meal plan for you to follow. It's low carb and you will see results in 2 weeks if you follow the plan. But you will also see the results in 2 weeks if you follow the plan and don't take the slimquick.
  • BlxxdtheFrxxk
    BlxxdtheFrxxk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I tried it back when I was 19. Worst diarrhea of my life.