Hello all!

Options
Names Korben and this is my quick story. One year ago this February I started excersizing. I hired a trainer (254lbs) and started lifting. My weight a year later is 282lbs. So I have gained 28lbs of muscle. Now begins the cardio and training myself how to eat properly. Which I am having the most difficulty with. I have begun meal prepping my lunch and learning what to have for breakfast and dinner. I could sure use the motivation and encouragement. So please feel free to add me so I can share my progress and help encourage you as well. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and best of luck with your journey. (:

Replies

• sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Korben, welcome here. I am on a couple of groups (50+ pounds to lose) and OA group also, and find that having people here to support you is really important. I have read here somewhere the people who have been successful in losing weight are the ones that track their meals regularly and log on each day. It is easy to get side-tracked and not bother tracking if we get busy but I am trying to do this every day so that I get used to it. I have been a MFP for a while but only recently have started again. I am tracking each day and logging on regularly. I know that protein based meals are good as they are filling. I also allow myself treats as long as I can stick to my calorie intake. So I am just seeing how it goes. All the best, I have sent you a friend request.
  • MrsMack78
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I have just rejoined and agree that the most important thing is to log daily and use all the support available! Unfortunately I let life get in the way and stopped using MFP and I started putting weight back on so I'm back again.
    Let's support each other! Good luck and I've sent a friend request
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :)
  • KorbyPerez
    Options
    Thanks for the adds. Looking forward to helping with all your journeys and to get mine going. I know together we will be able to reach all our goals!