Skinnyland here I come!

Options
Hi all! I've been trying to lose weight for so long now... but nothing has ever worked for me. But I just found this site, and I hope it's the encouragement I need!

I'm looking forward to meeting all you folks and learning everything I can about losing this weight and keeping it off. I'm just over 200 now, but I'd like to get down to 160 - my pre-pregnancy weight. I just never have the self-control to stay away from bad food or push myself to workout as much as I should. Yes, I have a busy life, but so does everyone else. No more excuses!

Join me on my journey!!

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im sure you will love this site
  • Sherjuanadenise1
    Options
    Welcome ! This site is a great encouragement ! I am over 300 pounds and it just crept up on me but I am ready to get rid of this is extra person !!!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Sending Friend request.
  • hear4u2day
    hear4u2day Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There is nothing magical about this site! But the friends can be very encouraging and there is a lot of info to read up on. It still takes a lot of hard work and determination. But I read your profile and I totally understand how you feel. We are all in the same boat.

Welcome fellow Canadian! If you have an ipod there is a great app that goes with this so you can keep your diary on the run!
  • keelyjazz
    keelyjazz Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome. Losing weight is very tough. Those rare women who can shed pounds fast are just that.....rare. This site is great and it does help if you have encouragement and support along the way. In a way it's like a competition...lol. If you don't have a scale get one! That is encouragement in itself. I'm not very good at eating clean so I just try to stay within my calorie goal and I try to workout at least three times a week. It seems to be working so far. Not at the pace I would like it but I know it's healthy to lose weight slow than fast. I'd love to add you and cheer you on=)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude! Welcome! :)
  • sannerloo
    sannerloo Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!