Microsoft Band sync? Nothing shows up.

Options
Hey was hoping somebody would have a solution here. I have had a Bodymedia armband, Fitbit Surge, and am now trying out a Microsoft Band...just for reference I know what to do I would think but can't get this one to work and its the only time this has happened.

It is connected, I just am not getting any information from it. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting, nothing. Is there anything I am missing?

Replies

• Adambahr83
    Adambahr83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1776562

Go figure...the article on how to set it up fixed it for me. I have never had to set my 'steps' to a fitness tracker before so I didn't think there was more to it. Stupid me.
  • JustinWeyenberg
    JustinWeyenberg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, had a similar question related to steps but I'm on Windows Phone so I have to contact MFP support since they haven't implemented it in the WP app yet.
  • Twillime
    Twillime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok, this might explain why I haven't been able to get this to sync but....how ridiculous. I have to have an IOS or Android device to be able to use my Windows devices?! I've spent months trying to figure out why this wouldn't work, I guess I will have to email support. Microsoft fail.