Re-introducing myself - 45-60lbs to loose

Options
MrsSwink
MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
I am back... that moment you step on the scale in well lets just say a very long time and go wow how did that happen. Well here I am back on MFP ready to tackle getting health and getting moving. This winter was a bad one here in Boston which I think I took on a hibernation mode adding a few more pounds to top out not at 221.8 according to this mornings weigh in.

So I am looking for a few new friends to gradually reenter the MFP world and add come encouragement along the way.

Replies

• nicolelang1985
    Options
    I agree with you, I'm back and using the futures on this account. Wanna team up for support?
  • ImDowner
    ImDowner Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This isn't my first time either. Stepped on the scale after Christmas and saw 216....EEEK. I had gained most of what I had previously lost. So I'm back at it, and I'm down to 201 now. Feel free to add me.
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've also just returned. I managed to gain back everything I had previously lost which was absolutely devastating but definitely the motivation I needed. Would definitely love some active friends to motivate, add me if you want?