I need a motivational buddy.

Options
i am 5'3" and somewhere around 180-190 lbs. my scale doesn't work, I'm getting a new one on pay day. I'd like to get between 125-140 lbs and between a size 4-8. If you have similar goals please message me. I really need the motivation.

Replies

• meg7117
    meg7117 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3 too and around 153 lbs looking to get down to 130. I'd suggest measuring yourself to see progress since you don't have a scale. Feel free to add me! I'm looking for all the motivation I can get too!
  • bettydefined
    bettydefined Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for a motivation buddy. I'm 5'4 167lbs and I would like to be around 130. If you want you should add me to keep each other on track.
  • sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I sooo need motivation to exercise more! I'm 5'5 179 and want to be about 140
  • dawnsandusky1
    dawnsandusky1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :) hi everyone, i am not so new here. I started on this app over a year ago and never stuck to it. i too am 5'3' and around 170 lbs . I am older than you guys i think. I am 48 now and i gained 30lbs about two 1/2 years ago and have stayed pretty much the same for the last year. I was always the same size until my 45th birthday and then, who knows what happened. i have said i was going to lose before....But this time i am determined for things to be different. I started b12 injections, bought a total gym, and i plan to run/walk at least once a day with my dog and began tracking my calories today. Fresh start!!!!
  • LilMsMuffet14
    LilMsMuffet14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'1 would love to be 125-130..Currently 139. Feel free to add me!
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! :)
  • egwake13
    egwake13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Also looking for someone to keep me on track. 5'4 and 205. Want to get down to 140. Been a member of MFP for years but never utilized the community portion of the website. Can't seem to stay committed for more than a few weeks at a time, so I'm hoping that being involved in the community will help keep me on track!
  • Hellen04
    Hellen04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm 5'3 and 27. After college and university I gained a lot of weight and I got to 150 at some point. I've been using this app for a while (maybe 3 years?). My weight fluctuates, I started with insanity and I got down to 130 lbs in 2013 with muscles that was my prime. I've fallen off the wagon for 2 years now and weighed 146 but I have been trying really hard since September. I've been lifting weights, running, Nike Training, and sometimes Insanity. I am now 140 lbs and really pumped! Summer is around the corner here in Toronto. I'm doing this to feel good and look good, I want to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to be part of a community who share the same goals as me! We gotta support one another to help us reach our goals! Add me if you want that extra push :smiley: