100lb+ to lose. Needing motivation, inspiration and information.

Heyyy, I'm a 26 (almost 27-bday april20th) mother who is pretty much new to this. I've been on this weightless journey for 22 or 23 days now and I seemed to hit a road block. I am suddenly exhausted and I have no motivation to do anything!!! I was doing so well. I think it's my lack f knowledge. I feel as if I don't know much about eating clean and what workouts are right for me. I know there is a lot of people here who know a lot about for and exersise. I am just looking for a starting point. I am also looking for people who are goin through the same thing so we
Can motivate each other and pass on the information. Going into this blind may have been a bad idea but i can't give up. Even though that's all I want to do.

So anyone who can help give me please message or friend request me. I post at least once a day and once I get the right info I would be glad to share.

Also, anyone who needs to lose weight that would love a cheerleader to help cheer them on..... Add me! Nothing is Better than having someone on the side line cheering you on!!! :)

Replies

• amandanotsocool
    amandanotsocool Posts: 5 Member
    Excuse my typos. I am a horrible at double checking what I write.
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Hi!

I have found setting "mini celebratory goals" helps me...A LOT! It will help you stay on track and give you something to look forward to.

SW - 265
    CW - 220
    GW - 150

My next four "mini celebratory goals" are as follows:

1. Hitting the half-way mark: 207lbs.
    2. Getting to "Onderland": 199lbs.
    3. Getting out of the "Obese" BMI category: 191lbs.
    4. Getting to a size 12 pants.

Hope this helps...don't give up! You're worth it!
  • That is a great idea, I am also using a strategy of mini goals but have only just started. I have a very long way to go. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I enjoyed the honesty in your post.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    nwa2e0jqsl27.jpg

• Sweetnspicy731
    Sweetnspicy731 Posts: 4 Member
    I too have 100+ to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • melasimp
    melasimp Posts: 2 Member
    I also have about 100 lbs to lose and I've been doing this for 92 days and am not really losing. I am super frustrated. I starting exercising about a month ago and since then I have just stayed the same weight. Let me know any secrets you come up with!!
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Hi! I have about 90 pounds to lose and have been on here for 35 days and finally seem to be getting the hang of it. I am on daily (several times) so anyone is welcome to add me for support/motivation.

Good luck to all on their journey!
  • hncary
    hncary Posts: 176 Member
    I want to lose around 100lbs as well and am a 22 year old mother. The hardest part about this whole experience is pushing yourself to keep that motivation through the hard times. We all have our good days, but one bad day can set you back to the beginning if you allow it. Don't bring yourself down if you mess up- just do better the next day. Don't let yourself into the mindset of "well I've already messed up, I might as well just keep messing up". Pushing yourself through a workout that you didn't want to do can really give you a great feeling once you've finished. Try to keep that in mind and make yourself do these things anyway. It will get easier as time goes, but you're always going to have off days and you really just have to push past them. Feel free to add me :)
  • in_faith
    in_faith Posts: 42 Member
    Have 100+ to lose. Eating clean and exercising as best I can. Best wishes to y'all. Please feel free to add me.
  • DustinBrandon
    DustinBrandon Posts: 25 Member
    My goal is to lose 130 lbs, already down 65 and a whack load of inches, this app has helped me soooo much along the way, always keeps me on track, and the people you meet here are awesome! Everyone is so very supportive in helping each other on their journeys!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Hey all! I am 36 and have lost 80lbs, but have 90 more to lose! It's almost a halfway point. My story and my results are unique, but I can honestly say the only thing that works is eating better quality food, moving more, and patience! It is a long road, but it can be done! Feel free to add me, but I'm really horrible about tracking. I would be better if I had more accountability. Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Heather
  • Hi Amanda, I am trying to lose 100 pounds myself. You're already doing better than I am because I am only two weeks in and already want to eat everything in the house.
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    I also have 100+ pounds lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • elloseit
    elloseit Posts: 7 Member
    Add me as well! Just getting started wanting to lose 100+
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Hey everyone! I have about 50 pounds to lose, but I definitely had something to jump start my weight loss! I did the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and it helped me get my diet on track and I had a lot more energy. Yes, I am a distributor but no I am not trying to just sell you guys something! It helped me, so that is why I am sharing! However, my best advice is if what you are doing isn't working then change it up! Do you workout backwards instead…see how your calories are being distributed! A lot of times, if you aren't eating enough you won't lose weight too! So, consider how many calories you are eating…if you aren't eating enough your body is storing fat!
    Feel free to add me and ask any questions you have! I have a degree in Nutrition and can answer a lot of your questions to help you reach your goals! :)
  • I
    That is a great idea, I am also using a strategy of mini goals but have only just started. I have a very long way to go. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I enjoyed the honesty in your post.

I need to lose over Hundred pounds too
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Mini goals are great! I agree with that too!
  • angels2013
    angels2013 Posts: 31 Member
    I have lost 95 pounds. Looking for new friends to support. I am 59 still have 40 to lose.
  • workit82
    workit82 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I have just started using MyFitnessPal and I am so excited. I have been logging my meals now for 6 days. I have my two sisters as friends and I am looking for more support. My goal is to lose 127 lbs.
  • TinaMarie4793
    TinaMarie4793 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi,
    Hang in there! You can do it! I just started My Fitness Pal yesterday but I am not new to dieting. I have a great amount of weight to lose too. I have found that taking the time to plan out my meals help a lot and drinking water. This time around I am in it to get healthy. I have planned many meals that are meatless. I'm not totally giving up meat at this time just trying to limit it. I wish you luck on this journey.
    Tina