After baby #2 I'm ready for this! !!!!

Options
Miss_castillo
Miss_castillo Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
Changed eating habits by combining eating clean and paleo diet and jogging 2 miles daily. Also adding supplemens to increase energy and recovery. My diet consists of avoiding carbs (NO bread, potatoes, beans, flour, starch, tortillas, rice, cereal or corn) , avoiding refined sugars (including juices) , processed foods, prepackaged foods. Limit intake on dairy products such as cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, milk (switched to almond milk). .... so pretty much just sticking to veggies, fruits, and lean meats. Seasoning food with sea salt and pepper and drinking lemon water with chia seeds. .... so far I'm really into it, let's hope I stick to it! ! 4 DAYS IN!!!!!

Replies

• Ljoon02
    Ljoon02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's a great start! After 4 kids..my youngest is 12, I've actually decided to get serious about my health. The hubby and I changed our eating habits as well and used a workout program and I lost 10 lbs. He lost 20..why in the world does the weight just FALL off of men! Anywho, we are still going, starting a new program on the 13th. Super excited about it!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I lost 66lbs after baby no.2 by eating pretty normally actually, not cutting out anything, but eating healthily, and exercising loads. I'm currently losing after my 3rd now.
  • gr8tmom
    gr8tmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 7 months and I am now to the point of understanding the importance of health. My other two children are 14 and 8, so it's about time to get things together and be a better mommy and wife.

SW:205
    CW:198
    GW:145