On My Way

Options
mrjcline420
mrjcline420 Posts: 225 Member
I have been using MFP for three months now and I have already lost a total 48 lbs. I, like everyone else am tired of being fat. I was up to 345 lbs at my biggest and I never want to weigh that much again.
If anyone has any tips, tricks or suggestions please let me know.
For anyone that is struggling, hang in there. Your biggest enemy is yourself. Trust me I know! I have heard "give up" and "it's not worth it" so many times in my own head. However, I see and feel what loosing 48 lbs is like and it fuels me to break through, try harder and not give up.
If I can do it, anyone can do it!
Don't give up, don't give in and never say never!

Replies

• andst5001
    andst5001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome!! It seems like you've figured out the tricks and what works for you for weight loss. A lot of times failure comes from within our own heads, like you said, so just keeping a positive attitude and always reminding yourself that you are worth it and that you've come so far will keep you going. Keep logging your food everyday. It becomes a habit after a while. Keep up the good work; you've done a great job!!! :)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    That defeatist little gremlin that lives in our head is a $^%()#. Best advice is to stick to what you're doing. The more you lose the better and more energetic you get, it's like rolling down hill and picking up speed. :smiley: Fuel the body properly, move more!
  • overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats on beating that self-sabotaging demon in your head! :-) I sweep him out daily.
  • mrjcline420
    mrjcline420 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate the support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!