Food Lovers

Options
cgarcia4039
cgarcia4039 Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I was about 10lbs overweight in high school. For my 19th birthday at the beginning of my college freshman year I asked my parents to get me the Food Lovers Nutrition program. It came out earlier that year (2012), and is still not big on the market. But it worked wonders. I lost about those 10lbs within the first month of school. It shows you not only how to lose weight but keep it off for good. I have kept it off, plus with the addition of Zumba classes 3x week I am fit and strong. Trust me Food Lovers works like magic! Highly recommend!

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm a food lover too but I didn't have to spend money on a program to eat, at a steady and do-able calorie deficit, all the foods I loved. :) Just my normal grocery bill.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What is food lovers?
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Google it, but I think its www.foodloversprogram.com
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Alternatively, try the 'Eat Less Cr@p Than Normal' plan. It does exactly what it says on the tin, and doesnt coax you in to buying/eating stuff you dont really want to while charging you for the privilege
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    I'm a food lover too but I didn't have to spend money on a program to eat, at a steady and do-able calorie deficit, all the foods I loved. :) Just my normal grocery bill.

Couldn't help but smile, I agree! B)