I'm new to fitness pal

Options
just started trying to lose this extra weight a couple of weeks ago, and now I found fitness pal, ahhhh, what a blessing! Wish me luck! the worst part is that I am a baker, and I wish that I could say that I am sick of bakery items but nope I would love to eat them, I just won't anymore, what a challenge I have ahead of me!!!!:smile:

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! This site is such a great help : )
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome! I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do! Best of luck on attaining your goals!

Perhaps you will be inspired to create wonderful low cal baked items :flowerforyou:
  • mama2reagan
    mama2reagan Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome! Oooh, that would be very, very difficult to be a baker. Yikes! But you can do it! The support here is great and it's a wonderful tool! Add me as a friend if you like!
  • Beautiful_Fury
    Beautiful_Fury Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! I'm new here too and I've come to love it!!

Oh and I can relate to the whole bakery thing.. I LOVE baked goods.. but just like you I am trying to avoid them.. :o)
  • lexi1ky
    lexi1ky Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • jhamlin6668
    jhamlin6668 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I understand. I am a baking fanatic and my specialty is bread. I could (and have) eat an entire loaf in one sitting. You sure have come to the right place for weight loss tools, support, and encouragement. I've only been here about 2 weeks myself, but have lost 9 lbs. You are on the right track. Remember - this is a lifestyle change - not a diet. You'll be feeling fabulous before you know it. Be kind to your body!! It will thank you!

Best wishes, Julie (jhamlin6668)
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Oh and good luck with the bakery goods!
  • Drivenbysuccess
    Drivenbysuccess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Greetings Pals,

I'm Sareeta and I am new to ftness pal! I ABSOLUTELY Love the site and the mobile app! Glad to be here!