WOULD LOVE TO HAVE NEW FRIENDS

Options
tyismc
tyismc Posts: 75 Member
Hey everyone. I am new on here and would love to have new friends on here to swap easy recipies, get ideas on struggles, exercise ideas etc... Feel free to request me. :)

Replies

• smileandwave22
    smileandwave22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too, and would like friends to share the same things. Not sure how to do a request, though. Can you help? Or just request me? Lol!
  • maisie981
    maisie981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too. I need motivation too
  • smileandwave22
    Options
    Ok. We will motivate each other! We CAN do it, ya know. I always tell myself.... Just because I don't eat this yummy food now , doesn't mean I will never get the chance to eat it again. NEXT time I will eat it. (it makes me feel less deprived) Then hopefully next time I won't eat it again.
  • tyismc
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too, and would like friends to share the same things. Not sure how to do a request, though. Can you help? Or just request me? Lol!

I just requested you.

• smileandwave22
    Options
    How are you doing today? I made it through Friday night and Saturday without doing too bad. But today I'm having Easter dinner. We'll see how that goes...
  • _Risko_
    _Risko_ Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies. MFP helped me loose 80 lbs. It works. Accountability is a key component. Happy to help if I can. Good luck!!
  • marincherniak
    Options
    Add me too pls. i need motivation to loose weight before the wedding
  • smileandwave22
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great goal to shoot for!
  • rachelpeers
    rachelpeers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and would like some friends, but I'm also unsure how to request?
  • Mizz_LaLa
    Mizz_LaLa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends as well...feel free to add me :)
  • wayne68046
    wayne68046 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been on this site for awhile but haven't used this part. I have currently lost 25lbs since april of 2014. Doing okay would like to lose another 40 lbs. Most days good about walking.
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the mfp family. I have been here 20 days and love the motivation and how everyone is. Best decision. Feel free to add me.
  • tyismc
    Options
    How are you doing today? I made it through Friday night and Saturday without doing too bad. But today I'm having Easter dinner. We'll see how that goes...

I ate a pretty good easter dinner. I was still able to stay under my calorie allotment. I don't know how, I feel like a ate like a horse. :)

• tyismc
    Options
    I'm new too and would like some friends, but I'm also unsure how to request?
    I requested you as well. :)

• tyismc
    Options
    wayne68046 wrote: »
    Hi. I've been on this site for awhile but haven't used this part. I have currently lost 25lbs since april of 2014. Doing okay would like to lose another 40 lbs. Most days good about walking.

If you lost 25lb, you are on your way. :) great job!

• wayne68046
    wayne68046 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thats true. I have hit a wall recentky. I cant seem to progress any farther :/
  • tyismc
    Options
    wayne68046 wrote: »
    Thats true. I have hit a wall recentky. I cant seem to progress any farther :/
    from reading your profile, looks you have 19 lbs to go. Sometimes those can be the hardest. What is your diet like and your work out routine.