Looking for weight loss buddies! :)

Options
Hey guys!! I'm Jamie and I'm 20 years old! I've always struggled with my weight. My problem is I don't have anyone to go on this tough journey with me. I've tried to do it on my own several times, it never works for me. Therefore, I would love to have others join me so we can motivate and keep each other on track :) I currently weight about 180 lbs and my goal weight is around 140! I was hoping maybe we can start a small texting group

Replies

• LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I can also send you my fitness group on facebook who can be an additional support for you.
  • jamiee2324
    jamiee2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sweet action! That would be great
  • Hellen04
    Hellen04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on this app for a few years now and would love to give you extra support! It's been a struggle for me but right now I'm focused. I find having extra workout buddies really help! So I'm here if you need that push :)
  • Chazziberry
    Options
    Hi. Im Chazzi. I would love to join your team! I weigh 151 lbs and want to get down to 135. I lost the weight before but I had my goal set to look a certain way before a beach trip. Once that trip passed i noticed I started eating crazy again and going to the gym less...but I dont like the way my body looks and feels.
  • jamiee2324
    jamiee2324 Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :) Anyone that wants to join the group text just message me your number and I'll add ya!! Hope we can get something started here, it would definitely be very good for everyone to have a support team. Or we can use the app Groupme so that no one has to give their number out :)
  • in_faith
    in_faith Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm with more than 100 to lose. Best wishes to you in your journey! We can do this with perseverance.. Little by little becomes a lot!
  • cleaver1
    cleaver1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great idea, well done and good luck!
  • Kat78956
    Kat78956 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Count me in!!