Hungry after eating?

Options
I find myself hungry after I eat, or very soon after. I'm doing pretty good about staying within my calorie bracket. But still feeling hungry. No negativity please. Just looking for suggestions and or tips/ personal experience ! :)

Replies

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Are you hungry after certain things or everything?
  • yogi323
    yogi323 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had a similar issue when I was eating little to no added fat. Adding in some more fat (within my macros) and hitting closer to my protein goal have both helped. I feel much more full when I hit close to my goals. And no, I didn't set my own goals, just going with what MFP gave me.
  • ToriiJaii
    ToriiJaii Posts: 11
    Options
    AmberSue09 wrote: »
    Are you hungry after certain things or everything?
    Today it was just after lunch
  • ToriiJaii
    Options
    yogi323 wrote: »
    I had a similar issue when I was eating little to no added fat. Adding in some more fat (within my macros) and hitting closer to my protein goal have both helped. I feel much more full when I hit close to my goals. And no, I didn't set my own goals, just going with what MFP gave me.

I may have to try to change up what I'm eating ? What foods helped you? If you don't mind me asking
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

Agreed. I shoot for .8 grams of protein per pound of body weight but often eat up to 140 grams, and like to have around 50-60 grams of fat. Helps keep me full.

What are your macros, OP?
  • jamie_senecal
    jamie_senecal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Drink two glasses of water before every meal. Alot of the time we feel hungry when we are actually dehydrated.
  • ToriiJaii
    Options

I may have to try to change up what I'm eating ? What foods helped you? If you don't mind me asking
  • ToriiJaii
    Options
    How many calories are you eating?

1,910 roughly . If not less. I've had 1,000 something today
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Try to make sure each meal and snack you have include some protein and fiber to help fill you up. An apple with peanut butter is great for a snack that'll keep you full! Also, make sure you are drinking plenty of water throught the day. That'll help fill your stomach up as well and sometimes our body confuses thirst/dehydration with hunger when all we really need is some water!
  • ToriiJaii
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. Lots of help :smiley: