well I have a goal of like 140, and im 55 lbs closer to that goal already
  • nouh220200
    nouh220200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thats great I am just starting :)
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm in, need to lose 100+ going to really try this time. 3 day in MyFitnessPal group and going strong. add me as a friend.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! i am going for a total of 133.6 but my first goal is 100 by my bday, i hope!! if not, i will be ok with another month or so. friend me if you wish!! help me help you!! :happy:
  • californiagirl10
    Options
    Add me I have 93lbs left on my journey and I love support as well as giving tons of support =) xoxo caligirl
  • lizzy_09
    lizzy_09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im in! My current goal is to lose a hundred, but off course focus in a health weight when I do finish my primary goal! ADD my so you and I can keep each other motivated! Good Luck! LIZZY

2585327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tanyizzle
    tanyizzle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100+ I'm a newbie here too :)

29621.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Me too! Really trying to lose 140lbs. Down about 50lbs and have about 90 more to go! I'm in it for the long haul though. We can do it! :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hang In There!! You can do it!!
  • bellabambina89
    Options
    I'm in! Together we can do this!
  • nouh220200
    nouh220200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hitting to bed , see u guys tom after the workout
  • ttwllms
    ttwllms Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined. I am trying to lose 115 pounds. Ideally I would like to lose it in a year, but we'll see where I am at that point in time. I currently live in Arctic, and have lived in an ice-filled world for the last 3 years. In 31 days I am moving to the southern world of gyms, pavement and grass. I used to be athletic and participated in sports 5 days a week. I have been out of that mode for the last 9 years. I am hoping to get back into shape and lose the weight. As for right now, I am trying to monitor what I eat and at least get out 3 times a week for a long walk. I am looking forward to joining a gym and getting back into the real world. I would appreciate any help along the way.

Tonya from Canada.
  • californiagirl10
    Options
    I am super in girly! =)
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I bought a ticket for the same ride! Ready to lose 100+ pounds and would love to have some help along the weigh (LOL...couldnt resist). Just started the site and am hoping to find the support I need to finally obtain my goal.
  • sap389
    sap389 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, am trying to lose about 120 pounds... Things have got out of hand and I really want something good to come out of this year - I need to feel like I have some control in my life again! Any support is greatly welcomed, am still a bit unsure/nervous about the whole thing!
    Good luck everyone!
  • xxJesskaxx
    xxJesskaxx Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Fitness Pals!!

I currently have 20 kgs to lose and just getting started .. wish me luck
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am in for this too ! I have lost 38 so far and have another 70 some to go ! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend !
  • sap389
    sap389 Posts: 6
    Options
    Also feel free to add me as a friend! Pretty keen on setting up an awesome support network :smile:
  • DrAlbin
    DrAlbin Posts: 25
    Options
    I have the same goal, 115 actually, (but i am down 21) Feel free to add me. :-)
  • ajfro
    ajfro Posts: 26
    Options
    My goal is 100+. I am on day two of my journey. The support on MFP is a lot more than I expected and makes me feel like I can do anything.