DVD Programs

Options
So... I don't have a gym membership, and the past three months my fitness regimen has included doing 30-60 minutes of exercise 3-5 times a week. I typically do a Jillian Michaels video, occasionally supplemented by a brisk walk or run/walk in the park. I'm not in my best shape right now, but I have recently lost almost 25 lbs and I am 5'5 165 lbs. I want to keep pushing myself.

I've been thinking about committing to doing a DVD program. I'm interested in trying TurboFire, T25, Body Revolution, or Body Shred. I have a DVD player and TV setup in my living room. I'm not currently interested in a streaming service just because I don't have a way to view any streaming videos on a big screen (my TV is ancient...).

Can anyone steer me in any particular direction? Perhaps Body Revolution, T25, TurboFire? Or something else?

Replies

• nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The only thing I'm NOT really interested in is 21 Day Fix because I don't want to mess with those colored tupperware containers.
    05141909 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would recommend doing either T25 or P90X3. They are both great programs and will get you into awesome shape!!
  • rdfjones1731
    Options
    Congrats on your commitment to change. 25 is a big number, you are to be commended. I purchased TurboFire & had great results. The lost inches, toning, conditioning and wait loss was exactly what I wanted. The fast results kept me movited. I really liked the yoga too.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Check out bodyrock before you buy dvds
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am a Jillian Michaels fan and really enjoyed her Body Revolution. I tried T25 and I didn't enjoy it. For me it was too bouncy and repetitive. I want to try JM Body Shred.

So maybe if you already know you like JM stick with her. Every time I stray to another program I end up coming back to her.
  • sweetjules81
    Options
    Glad to know!!!