Death by Kayla- BBG

Options
So excited to be starting the second week of Kayla's bikini body guide! I would love to see everyone's results, hear your stories, and get some motivation and inspiration from the other girls who have chosen to use the BBG! Thanks so much(:

Replies

• lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just started the Pre-training week 1 today ... super excited after seeing all the amazing transformations!

Do you stick to the doing 1 set of reps in 7 minutes or repeat them? Today I was completely out of breath ... doing the minimum set of reps in the guide!
  • lilpdawg
    lilpdawg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do as much as I can in 7 minutes. For this first week, I wanted to focus on doing the moves correctly vs. getting it done ASAP so I think I got through less than 2 sets per circuit. Just because I didn't get that many sets in doesn't mean I was taking it easy. I am still feeling the workout haha. But you'll build up your strength and get better. We all have to start from somewhere right?
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just started week 6 today. I love it! Good luck on this journey!
  • badasshoneybadger
    badasshoneybadger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice to see so many girls on here also working out with the bbg :smiley: it's such a rewarding workout!!! ...and challenging! ..but in a good way ;) let's keep each other motivated <3