Kayla Itsine BBG Followers

Options
I am currently doing the Kayla Itsine BBG. I am looking for other people who are doing this workout routine and will be sticking with it! I am on week 4 and need some motivation from others

Replies

• jwen90
    jwen90 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting on April 6th! Follow me too!
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just started today - Pre-training week 1!! Feel free to add me :)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    what is this??? is it a free workout or something you have to get on DVD??
  • juliev1121
    juliev1121 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I love Kayla and follow her and supplement with her guides, but Im trying to add more mass (read: BUTT lol) through strength training so I dont follow her exactly. Would love more friends on here too! And, if you want to add some mass too Ive been working hard to learn my workouts for butt building, all is posted. Pls ignore my eating the first two days I've been here, it was my bday and I celebrated with pizza haha. Im usually pretty on it.
  • m_stcroix
    Options
    Just starting week 1 today! Appreciate any tips
  • couture_my_body
    couture_my_body Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    malahy1 wrote: »
    I am currently doing the Kayla Itsine BBG. I am looking for other people who are doing this workout routine and will be sticking with it! I am on week 4 and need some motivation from others

I'm on week 2!
  • beth_england_312
    beth_england_312 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week one. How's everyone finding it? I'm aiming to lose 2lb a week..i've got 20lb to lose in total.
  • debdavy
    debdavy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 feel free to add me. It's going ok, I've not been very strict on eating the last week but always stick to the exercise. Back to being strict this week. Don't weigh myself very often so not sure how much I've lost but my clothes are much looser!
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I just started today. I did buy the help nutrition PDF and am planning on following the diet plan she has listed. Has anyone used the help guide? Nutrition is my weak spot so I thought following the 14 day plan would be best. Seems like a lot of carbs for weight loss?
  • StaceyNixon665
    StaceyNixon665 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 14, feel free to add me!
  • meowzers007
    meowzers007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning week 4! :)
  • donyelmeese5
    donyelmeese5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know approximately how many calories you eat per day on average. Using her nutrition guides, I thought it was 1500, but I've seen 1200 in other places.
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    just starting week two of the pre-training and wondering if any of you are doing more than she recommends on the resistance days....I die when I am doing the circuits but later in the day I don't feel like I did enough of the workout or for long enough..and the ab workouts--- anyone doing them more than the plan suggests???
    feel free to add me if your looking for extra motivation.
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm on week 3 right now! Day 18 of the help guide too (I do each days meal plan for 3 days in a row it'll make sure I have a meal plan the whole 12 weeks). Loving it so far!!! I also do extra abs and legs. Alexajeanbrown.com her sore to the core and butt & leg challenge ebooks. There's also a 6 pack and butt challenge app I do once in a while from my iPhone. So fAr so good i didn't see much on my 2 week progress pic but that's not enough time so holding out for the big changes still. :) how's everyone doing? You can add me on Instagram nicfitrnbbg
  • brittanybock
    brittanybock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I starting the whole program over today! I did it before up to week 5 but decided to start over with following her meal recommendations. ADD ME SO WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER! :D
  • ashlinmarie10
    ashlinmarie10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5!!! LOVING IT! Follow my Instagram! @bbgeatclean my results have been absolutely AWESOME! Push through!
  • wubstylene28
    wubstylene28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to start it! Probably going to do it this summer :) please friend me.
  • Lawch2013
    Lawch2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! Anyone, feel free to add me! I can use all of the motivation and support I can get. These workouts are kicking my butt!
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm currently finishing up Week 3 of my SECOND round of the BBG! :)

After the first 12 weeks, I found that I didn't lose too much weight based on the scale....but I lost about 10 INCHES on my body! (Mostly my legs and stomach area). So if you're ever feeling frustrated or unmotivated, keep pushing yourself! I highly suggest taking measurements and pictures every few weeks to get a visual idea of your progress, rather than relying on the scale - especially because the workouts are so challenging and you should expect to be toning up and gaining muscle, which you won't know just from the number on a scale.

Oh and for those of you struggling through the first few weeks...I'm right there with you. I can feel myself getting stronger (and I know I am because I can get through more moves per circuit) but it is still just as challenging as the first time around. That's what is so awesome about the BBG plan. Constantly switching up the moves keeps your body guessing!

Feel free to add me on here for support or follow me on instagram: kls390 (I just posted another progress pic on there if you want to check that out!)
  • hawanawanna
    hawanawanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    BBG girls! i have a huge favor to ask. I bought the guide a while ago and long story short I'm ready to get started again, although I no longer have the recommended endurance level to start. I'm looking for the pre training weeks, if anyone is willing to send them to me I would be forever in your debt!