I'm New and looking for Fitness Pals!

Options
Hey, there! I'm looking for friends that will keep me motivated. If that's you then add! :D Thanks

Replies

• ajfoer
    ajfoer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey & welcome!!! We could all use some extra support. Friend me if you want.
    -Alicia
  • goldenbutterfly
    Options
    I need more friends :)
  • KimberlyAbbas
    Options
    Welcome
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    just started tonight as well! i already feel more motivated :)
  • sortab
    sortab Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love some fitness pals. I feel like I'm fighting and uphill battle. I'm disabled and more then half of my medication has weight gain as a side affect...I just want to lose the weight and not feel so self conscious. I don't leave the house because I feel like everyone is staring at me. Help. Also if someone could tell me how to add friends it would be greatly appreciated.
  • sunkissedyoga
    sunkissedyoga Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can add me! sunkissedyoga!
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    Options
    I like friends too! Add me!
  • PryncessBluEyes
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and will be starting in a week. I just wanted to get signed up and start learning the ins and outs of the site so I'm not lost when I start. It would also be nice to have some friends on here when I start. So if you interested in taking on a new friend that is just getting started please add me because I don't know how to do that yet.....LOL.... Thanks......
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just started this week too! After filling out my profile tonight and finally taking the time to browse the site a little more I can't wait to start utilizing "friends" to help keep the motivation going!!
  • sannerloo
    sannerloo Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started here too. Everyone needs motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck everyone!
  • annalisasantoro2
    annalisasantoro2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I dont even know how to add friends yet!!...