Need positive motivation!

Options
I'm new here and I would like to join the military. Only thing is, is I don't meet height and weight. I would like to lose at least 20 pounds by June if possible but I need positive vibes and reassurance. I know that might sound dumb but you guys are my only hope :)

Replies

• sarazam
    sarazam Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I joined the military 8 years ago and I had to lose weight before I joined too. I know exactly how you feel! Honestly, I feel like if you have the right motivation then anything is possible. Joining the military was the best decision I ever made. I met my husband on a deployment and now 6 years later I have a beautiful family. Just think about the reasons why you want to join and make them drive you. Losing 20 pounds by June isn't impossible, you just can't lose your motivation and when you think about giving up just remind yourself what it's all for. Good luck!!
  • anthony5277
    anthony5277 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You got this,ajb326...Hardwork is never easy, especially since it's called hardwork, lol.. The only one who can stop you from achieving your goals in life is the person you see in the mirror, but remember also that person is achieving that same goal.. Hit them hard and hit them fast..
  • ajb326
    ajb326 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks guys! This means a lot! My wife is currently already in the Army and I just believe that by joining and having motivation I will not only be able to succeed in life but also be healthy for my family. :)
  • psta125
    psta125 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I believe you can do it!! :) "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great." :) #positivevibes!!