Shoe make a difference

Options
Ok, Just had to share really quick. I went to Big 5 and got some real shoes. I have been looking for a long time and found them. A friend of mine told me to buy my shoes when my feet were tired. I did, and let me tell you....It made a big difference. I got a pair of New Balance. Reg price was $89.99-marked down to $49...marked down to $39... and an additional 25% off. I got them for $32. and some change after tax. I as so happy about it. I think I am going to go back and pick up one more pair.
If you need shoes and you have a Big 5, they are having a HUGE sale.
Have a great day.
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Ok, Just had to share really quick. I went to Big 5 and got some real shoes. I have been looking for a long time and found them. A friend of mine told me to buy my shoes when my feet were tired. I did, and let me tell you....It made a big difference. I got a pair of New Balance. Reg price was $89.99-marked down to $49...marked down to $39... and an additional 25% off. I got them for $32. and some change after tax. I as so happy about it. I think I am going to go back and pick up one more pair.
    If you need shoes and you have a Big 5, they are having a HUGE sale.
    Have a great day.
    Renee
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    New Balance for under $50-, you scored!:wink:
  • christy_fl
    Options
    You're right, shoes DO make the difference. I have flat feet & I pronate (so I walk on my arch bone). I thought I was wearing decent shoes & wore them till they wore out or got shiney bottoms :).
    I went to Fit 2 Run & was amazed! For FREE, they will do an assessment of your shoes & your running, by having you run on a treadmill while they have a little video camera behind the treadmill, to show you how your feet land when you run. Mine were HORIBLE! No wonder why my feet, knees, hips & back would hurt after a run (ok, jog:)) When they fitted me in my new New Balance Trackers, I got to see how much better they supported me & how little my back pain is after a run.
    Shoes DO matter, so making the effort to go to a runner's store for an evaluation is a good, yet free, investment!
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    i have never heard of that place...kinda bummed me out ....i love to get new tenny's...

i went to lady's foot locker go 2 pair of nike for 89.99...hubby treated.......heheheehehehe
  • Erica92627
    Options
    maybe there is a website if the business does not exist in your area?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    maybe there is a website if the business does not exist in your area?

www.big5sportinggoods.com/