Looking for new friends on MFP

Options
Hey all, I've been on and off here for awhile now and would really love to stick with this... Looking for new friends to keep each other motivated and share healthy info with. Add me ;)

Replies

• psta125
    psta125 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I recently got into this mfp, needing motivation as well, add?! :)

• carmenberard
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to lose 15lbs by July 1st, so I need to lose about a pound a week and I'm a bit on and offer also- help keep me accountable please ladies!
  • jonathansilas1984
    jonathansilas1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me one and all. I went from being in great shape while in the Army to a butter ball 10 years later. Looking to correct myself.
  • nesa61
    nesa61 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello! People around me are kinda sick of me talking fitness, nutrition etc. I'm no trainer or athlete or anything special but it's what I like to talk about. I've been slacking lately with my eating habits. Hopefully getting back on this app helps me stick to it
  • cooperjeff488
    cooperjeff488 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hello there
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for active fun friends, too!
  • cooperjeff488
    cooperjeff488 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!!! Lol
  • jenniferdorothy95
    jenniferdorothy95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends as well to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me
  • jonessa
    jonessa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been off and on again with MFP and I would really like to stick with it this time around as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • KrissyKeiter
    Options
    Hello all!! Looking for friends here. Almost done my weight loss journey but I still have Some more work to do. Unfortunately my motivation has hit a wall and I seem to be slacking with what I eat. Hoping with this app I can stay on track. B)
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • Danielle721007
    Danielle721007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much ! It's always great to make new friends and help us all achieve our fitness goals together ! You all can message me anytime to get to know each other on a personal level and share your findings and ideas ! I look forward to getting to know you all :smile:

• momof4girlss
    Options
    I need some motivation so please add me......
  • oliviarainflower
    oliviarainflower Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im back at it as well. Hello All.