I'm the new guy

caseygrimley
caseygrimley Posts: 7
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody, I downloaded the app for my android phone cause I wanted to get serious about my goal.

After reading through some of the message boards, I believe I might the only one on here that is trying to GAIN weight. Now I'm not trying to become some body builder, I just want to put a little meat on my bones.

my fitness pal seems like a good site to track my progress. The app is pretty good as well.

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Welcome, n00b! It doesn't matter if you're trying to get little or trying to get big - all that matters is you're trying!

:-D
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Whatever your goal is, you're welcome here! :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    You aren't the only one. Oh, I'm not trying to gain to gain weight, but some people are.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    I'm new too. Maybe we should swap metabolisms because i sure don't have a problem gaining weight! LOL! Sometime i wish i didn't have to worry about everything I eat without it going straight to my belly! Good luck and keep trying.
  • Thanks all!
    If I had a dime for every person who wanted to switch metabolism!!!

This site has a great supportive community and great resources! Glad I found it
  • raven32
    raven32 Posts: 6
    eat tons of protein, that's what the made us eat in to bulk up for football, they were feeding some of the smaller players 4 or 5 peanut butter sandwich's a day lol we did work out for about 2 hours daily tho so it wouldn't all turn into fat and it worked for a lot of them and added more size to the rest so that's something you might want look into good luck
This discussion has been closed.