Healthy Sugar in Naturally nood

Options
Hello,
just wondering if anyone has tired Naturally Nood https://www.naturallynood.com/products/banana-bread/
I want to know if they are healthy?
Where does the fat, sugar and sodium come from?

Replies

• brokentide
    brokentide Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    "INGREDIENT LIST: Dates (35%), nuts (26%) (cashews, walnuts), oats (16%), banana (11%), raisins (10%), natural vanilla flavour."

Yes, the fat, sugar, and sodium come from those ingredients naturally. You could make these kinds of bars at home for way less money by the way, it's easy
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What is healthy? If you like them and they're part of a balanced diet have them. The term natural is thrown around so much. What is unnatural?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The sugar comes mostly from the dates, banana and raisins, the fat from the nuts, pretty much everything has sodium...
  • steffaniexo
    steffaniexo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok so nothing is considered unhealthy. I'm just trying to watch my weight. I would like to lose another 4 kilos for my ideal weight.
    Thanks guys
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Where the sugar comes from won't matter for your weight, hon. It's about calories in vs. calories out. If you eat over your maintenance calories in fruit and nuts, you'll gain weight just as much as if you ate it in McDonalds.
  • steffaniexo
    steffaniexo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ohhh ok thank you !!!