---Back Progress--Over 240lbs natural WEIGHTLOSS

Options
I use to think my back would never change. Actually I use to think that the more the scale went down my body looked even worse. I wouldn't quite say I had low self esteem back then but I can say I became more self conscious with every pound released. I think because I was becoming more aware of my body and how obese I really way. I still don't trust mirrors fully. Before this particular journey started I must say I was flat out in denial.... I mean I knew my health was in the dumps but body image wise I had no clue how I truly looked.. (Still not 100% sure oh & check out all my bras) One this particular day It was Jan 1st 2013 and I had shed over 140lbs already and I had gained about 20lbs back. (Holidays got the best of me) I decided to start an IG account to hold myself accountable. If I could name two things I have learned during this process it would have to be 1) patience 2) The power of my own strength. Many times we want the results ASAP!! Not realizing the beautiful part really happens while we wait. Remember Fam day by day we can conquer anything our hearts desires.

Replies

• In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! Great job!!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look great.
  • adolfa18
    adolfa18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is Amazing!
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow is that you?
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! amazing! congrats on all your hard work!! :)
  • Melvicmurphy
    Melvicmurphy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Genuinely incredible! You have worked so hard, well done! Definitely inspiring me today!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! ❤️️❤️️
  • cheezels83
    cheezels83 Posts: 62 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just teared up.... I am at the start of a very long journey and if I can be even as half as successful as you it will be amazing. Thank you for keeping me on track today.

(Edit) Just read your profile and had a full on cry. You are simply inspirational. Now I am going to reach for a tissue instead of a biscuit.
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! What is an IG account? Saw that one of your goals is to run a marathon. Excellent!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Mother-of-pearl woman, your weight loss is AMAZING!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person
  • hippymama22
    hippymama22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All i can say is W :) W! You are amazing! Great job!
  • chrissab_b
    chrissab_b Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing your results!
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.Congrats!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    First of all WOW and second "the beautiful part happens while we wait" - I love this, thank you
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You girl are AMAZING!!!!! I would love to chat with you!!!!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Your story is quite inspiring and will help many who decide to read it. Congrats on a job well done.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You are truly and inspiration... Thank you for sharing your journey with us... I love your profile pic... Embrace your Flaws!!! No one is perfect but we are all beautiful!!! you are truly beautiful!!! <3
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!