looking for motivating friends!!

Options
Hey everyone I'm new to this and I'm hoping to find some friends that will help keep me motivated and on track! I would like to lose 100 pounds!

Replies

• webeirish
    webeirish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Felisha - i'm new too & looking to drop 80 or so - we're in the same boat. Just keep rowing :-)
  • felishavazquez
    felishavazquez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ☺ definitely gonna try!
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am down 74 pounds and looking to lose at LEAST 50 more
  • KYarg93
    KYarg93 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm just starting too with a 28 pound goal. Hopefully we will both starting feel good by mid summer :)
  • tinamarie03053
    tinamarie03053 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs. I've been on here for a while but just now reaching out to others. I'm hoping to give and get motivated from others who can relate this weight loss struggle.
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have spent the last 3 years on a weight yo-yo, I am down 20, have an additional 62 pounds to lose.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    hi there - I'm not technically new - but this will be my third attempt at losing weight! Please add me and hopefully a support network will get us all through to our goals!
  • marcianne98
    marcianne98 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi felisha
  • rachxrx
    rachxrx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new too so no idea how to add but feel free to add me
  • chrissab_b
    chrissab_b Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm looking to lose 100 lbs at least total, just started in January and already down 36! Looking for support and motivation as well :)
  • jamiee2324
    jamiee2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've started a small group on groupme to help keep others motivated and to stay on track. Anyone is welcome to join! :)
  • alexa_hartmann
    alexa_hartmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first day! I need to lose 100-115 pounds! I hope that I can stick to it this time.