1st day

Options
hi all first day today hoping to crack this health kick , please feel free to post any advice on slimming foods/recipes I'm hopeless .

Replies

• sjrutherf
    sjrutherf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You've made the first step and that's awesome. Just remember that it is a journey and try not to get too frustrated along the way. You aren't hopeless... you can do anything you set your mind to!
  • LBoggie77
    LBoggie77 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hilln606 wrote: »
    hi all first day today hoping to crack this health kick , please feel free to post any advice on slimming foods/recipes I'm hopeless .

Happy First Day!! Welcome to the fold :smile: Remember that every journey starts with the first step, and keep in mind that if you were hopeless, you wouldn't be here. Please feel free to add me, my food diary is open and I am happy to provide you with any motivation or recipes. Good Luck
  • TheBrunernator
    TheBrunernator Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it! Be diligent to count everything you eat, and measure everything you can so you know how much you're eating. Be HONEST with your food and exercise diary and give yourself grace if you mess up - just do better the next day. It takes some effort, but it works! I lost 20 lbs before my wedding several years ago and now, after two babies, I'm back at it again to lose the baby weight. It's a journey...little by little!
  • hilln606
    hilln606 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for your time and I appreciate any help . Hitting the gym this afternoon to banish Easter egg gate