Losing 25 by July - lets be friends :)

Options

Replies

• Julissajh7
    Julissajh7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    count me in! I have more than 25 pounds to lose, but this will be a great start to my journey!
  • tmtatum01
    tmtatum01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First day using mfp could definitely use advice and a good challenge. Count me in
  • artlover47
    artlover47 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request as well. I am 20lbs from my goal. Seeing others check up on you does help!
  • lionsae
    lionsae Posts: 1
    Options
    branlovesu wrote: »
    Trying to lose these last 25 pounds by July sonce Im in two weddings this summer! I currently weight 160 and would like to be at 1035in. If you want to be friends and motivate each other feel free to add me!
    Losing 25 by July sound like a good plan I'm in just getting started and exited although I exceeded my calorie goal by an average of 80 calories my first two day's
  • tarwegian
    Options
    Count me in! I have 20 to go and could use a little motivation
  • anja8577
    anja8577 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    25 by July is exactly what i set for myself. Not sure if it's realistic to achieve this in a healthy, 'non-crash diet' kind of way. But I'm determined to give it my best. Baby can walk by now! No excuses for the pregnancy look anymore!

What are the calorie goals you're shooting for, what approach? I'm aiming for 1000, 5-6 days a week ans 1-2 days eating at my normal rate (around 1900) to keep the metabolism from going into hibernation mode. Also started a short, high intensity weights training program to build some muscle. Painful, but totally doable thus far.

Would love to hear what works/doesn't work for you ladies.
  • janetann46
    Options
    I am 190 trying to loose 25 by july
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 220 trying to get to 195. Workout doing HIIT strength training and cardio log daily and am awesome to talk to lol B)
  • RichJO123
    Options
    Same here, July is the goal. About 20 more lbs
  • mazziraine
    Options
    I'm 165 and trying to lose 20 by June! Let's motivate together!
  • mommy102
    mommy102 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am 150 and want to lose 20lbs by june!! We can all do this!!
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm up for some new friends. Feel free to add me if you like! I want to lose about 50 more but 25 by July is right on target with my goals. My diary is open if anyone wants to take a peek, & I'm a very honest consistent mfp user! Cheers everyone we can do this!!
    Heather xoxo
  • rofliey
    rofliey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I need to lose around 80lbs more, but lost 29 lbs so far and am in a plateau, would love to motivate each other!
  • gooddolphinluv
    Options
    Let's dooo this!!
  • Annmopet
    Annmopet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I would love to lose 20 by July - going on a Kayaking trip and would feel so much better. I've been on MFP for about 3 weeks at 1200/cal a day, exercising and losing about 1 pound a week. Not sure how to increase it to 2 lbs a week to hit that goal. Any advice?
  • Wickedshott
    Options
    Add me. I can help you through insanity . Great program. I just finished it n lost 25 pounds n 4 inches. I'm doing the second month again till u get max30
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with y'all. I need about 30-40 by July. Let's do this!
  • adellamae
    adellamae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join, as well. I'm looking for friends on here, so feel free to add me! I'm a mom to 3 5.5yrs and under. I work a little outside the house, but mostly stay home full time. I'm trying to eat "slow carb"; it's been pretty effective and doable so far (a few months in, off and on). I am trying to do kettlebell swings and just got The Firm's Zip Trainer to try for workouts at home. I also like to lift weights!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in! feel free to add me :)
  • samlillian09
    samlillian09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 to lose in total, but 25 by July sounds like the perfect starting point!