Beachbody on Demand

Options
Anyone else using Beachbody on Demand? I'm considering switching from using DailyBurn.com and wondering what the pros/cons are of this new app.

Replies

• JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I just had a Beach Body rep contact me about a free trial for a month. I'm curious to see how people like the streaming content. Great question!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I just got it a couple weeks ago! I love it. It's 2.99 a week which is on top of my YMCA membership so a little pricey but not bad. It gives some programs the whole plan and others just one sample of the workout. It comes with meal planning too. I haven't paid a lot of attention on that. It's working really well for me. I love the idea if needed I can stream it away from home.
  • Wickedshott
    Options
    You do insanity @ my girl.?
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I have tried it twice. I find it a big challenge and haven't been able to finish the first workout.. I can go 25 minutes before I quit. I can run.. make it thru body attack and combat so not like I am a couch potato. I will give it a few more tries at least.
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im doing the free 30 day and so far I like it because I can do turbo fire and brazilian butt lift. Im having trouble using it on anything other than internet explorer. Id give it a try just for the free 30 days.