All food in Android app is breakfast ???

MachtGeirich
MachtGeirich Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
Hello,

When I add daily consumed food in the Android app, it is listed in the Breakfast section, no matter if I add it as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner...

What do I do wrong, - how can I add food to the correct meal through the Android app ?

Best regards
MachtGeirich

Replies

• I just had the same issue, so I just let it be and started adding from my computer, but if u figure it out, shout out! <3
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    You will most likely get a quicker and more accurate response by contacting Customer Support and opening a Case.
    On the Android app, open the Menu list in the upper left, tap Help, tap FAQs/Feedback, scroll to the bottom and under Contact Us tap Email Us and enter the information and click Send Email to open a Case.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    I have version 3.10-6346, English language. To add something to "snacks" I go to Diary from the "burger" menu, then press + top right, then click on Snacks, then +Add Food at the bottom.

The blue bar at the top is "Add Entry" during this.

Hope that helps.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    If you go straight to add food instead of opening the diary first, once you find your food, touch on "breakfast" and a pop-up menu with other meals should appear
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Also, once something is added, you can go to your diary and long-press it and hit "move to" to move it to another meal.