Jillian Michael's Body Shred

Options
Has anyone tried Jillian Michael's new 60 day Body Shred program? Hoping someone can share results, etc

Replies

• amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing! I'm contemplating getting it! I'm currently in phase 3 of body revolution but heard body shred is much harder! Looking for some insight!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am very interested in this too... I love all her workouts!
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm super interested in this too! There are not any reviews on the interwebs for it. I wish Jillian would do a workout video doing heavier weight exercises.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing it ... love all of her dvds. I'm on week 5. Lots of inches ... lots of toning. You can use bigger weights with these. I do the modified version most of the time but try to do some not modified. I still have about another 60lbs to loose. Have come along way with Jillian. 286lbs doing her 30 day shred ... could barely do exercise bike crunches and now I rock them out. It is more challenging then Revolution. However you can def. work on it. I am looking forward to doing another round where I can focus more on using higher weights and focusing on more reps now that I know the moves.