Get Focused in May Mini Challenge 17/05

Options
Fesse
Fesse Posts: 611
Get Focused in May Challengers: Today's mini challenge........ Thankful Tuesday
Send a message to a couple of your friends that have helped you on your journey. They don't have to be involved in the challenge, just send them a pm or post on their profile page and let them know they have influenced you, supported you, motivated you, encouraged or kept you accountable along the way. Wether it be with humor, their great daily posts or their comments on your status........ remember kind word goes along way!!!! Post to THIS thread thereafter and let us all know how you made this possible. This message brought to you by Fesse HOS on behave of ~*.*~ ♥Violette♥4Ever♥ ~*.*~ Director of Communications for the LEE FOR PRESIDENT campaign.

Make this a GREAT challenge today peeps!!!

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    ok here goes !!!!

V, Fesse, Pammie, LKM, Roj and Sun !!!!

who i now think of "Charlie's Angels" for the support during this month.

LKM and Fesse who have both picked me up after i have fallen more times than i care to remember.

IS for being a daft one that TOTALLY gets me !

There are so many, i might post a few times to make sure i get everyone!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    LeeKetty, V, Fesse and BobbyDaniel are my favs, they are so encouraging, seem like MFP is their "job" and are always on when I need them. They keep it light and keep up laughing. I love these guys!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I want to thank all MFP’s; I can’t just pick one or two that have inspired me to work harder at this journey. You all support me each and every day, sometimes without even knowing it. I wake up and people are already on saying “Good Morning”. That right there starts that day off better. Knowing that I am not along in my struggles helps lessen the stress of a bad day. If I get down or in a bad mood I know it is only a matter of time before I read something funny here to make me laugh and lift my spirits. I love seeing each of you post your successes for it pushes me to stay focused to have the same success stories. I thank you again for your continued support, laughter, and tears, for each emotion helps in many ways. I have come so far and truly believe that if it was not for this site and each of you I would not be where I am today. Each of you is beautiful and so special always remember that.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I don't want to single any one out, or forget to list someone. I have sent out my thank yous and do so often. If not for my support I would not still be here. With out them this is just not possible for me. So thank you to each and everyone of you that keep this going! :heart: :drinker:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    OK, here's my first post for the May Get Focused Challenge - sharing about people who have motivated/supported us on our journey.

My first one is a set: PandaJack, LaughingDani, T.R.A.V. and Roylawrence87. These guys are SERIOUS about fitness and it shows. They burn millions of calories working out and then they take the time to come on MFP and share what they know with others. I may never get to their level of fitness, but they demonstrate a commitment to excellence that I aspire to. So show them some love, MFPeeps!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My 5/17 challenge response #1
    There are way too many people who I owe a debt of gratitude to, so if I miss you in this round, I will try to get to you throughout the day.
    Always always always – NEJohn for adoring me almost as much as I adore her. Our friendship started at one of my zanier moods and she always tolerates me. Amazingly beautiful, consistently sweet and eminently squeezable!
    Mobius – someone who has made unbelievable health strides by sheer will and inspires me daily, for being Charlie, my sock monkey soul mate and friend for life
    Fesse and DarkRider – For kicking my butt when I’m down on myself, and for just being plain adorable
    Pup – For keeping this ride fun, but also for being a dear friend – who thinks I’m a Crazy *kitten* Yank (for the USA folks, read with emphasis on the “yank”…I originally thought I was being called an *kitten* yank???) and for holding my hand when I cried.
    DEWoods – for being inspiring, hilariously fun, and having the best heart
    Deb (the Feisty one), Barry (who I’m inviting to AH for the Kansas concert), Hunka (the handsome devil), Tripper (my superman) – no matter how wrapped up I get in my narcissistic DB ways, you are always so flippin’ supportive and remind me what I want to be to everyone else on this site.
    Ketty – for leading a great get-focused May challenge
    My sister, Bynsky – for her humor, and most recently for inspiring me by kicking her goals’ tush!!!
    Sun – for being my fellow wicked angel, bestie, and fellow Amish-ophile
    Dani and Chrissy – I have already shared my deep admiration for these babes
    Jeff – for being there when I needed a friend…and for coming back
    V – for being my intervention partner
    CC – for being so darn gropeable
    Pete – for being part of my original wolf pack and always good for a snuggle
    For all my dual MFP + FB friends (you know who you are) for cheering my runs and being awesome
    Daisy & Juls, for being great – you both had me at hello
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    WOW!!!!! This is going to be a very emotional day for Fesse-poo.... I have so many people I want to write to. Some I've gave a public "announcement" for ..... my Warriors. Others I have left some love on their profile pages and others are receiving a private message to let them know how much they really mean to me...... but that's only the short list. Go on my profile page on any given day and see all the love and support of every single one of my friends and you'll know that I'm one of the luckiest people here without question.
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There are so many of you that have touched, inspired or uplifted me in one way or another. My Girls, Chicas, Sisters and Sistahs….you all mean so much to me. You understand me and always keep me on the right path. We enhance each other and understand the hormonal and emotional imbalances that contribute to daily life. To that special guy (you know who you are) that I confide in on all levels. He’s my Boo, my biggest cheerleader and my dear friend….thank you for everything. Then there my closet friend….who will never see this cause we’re no longer friends on this site, but true friends in life. This person’s daily inspiration means so much to me…openly listens, genuinely concerned and always offered unedited advice (whether I want to hear it or not)….I adore you! I feel so close to each of you and without you this journey would be a true struggle. I feel blessed to have each and every one of you as a part of my life. Thank You!!! Pammie
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Of course Fesse and Lee keep me on my toes and support me all the way! I almost left at one point because of a misunderstanding and thanks to them I'm back on track and kicking *kitten*! I have to say everyone of my friends support me and I would have given up a long time ago :).
    Love this quote so I had to share:
    The first step is the acquisition of wisdom to begin your weightloss journey.
    the second listening,
    the third memory,
    the fourth practice,
    the fifth teaching others, and most important,
    the sixth step is finding friendship and support.

Love you all!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    There are SO many amazing people here on MFP who have had a tremendous role in me being where I am today on my 100th day. I could never ever name just one. Look at my list. Each and everyone of them has a made a difference in my journey. Some simply inspire me with their own hard work and success, others demonstrate the kind of athlete or fitness level I strive to obtain one day, others are creative cooks that encourage me to try new things, and others are simply beauuutiful just by being there :heart:
  • SunLovin1
    Options
    OK, here's my second post for the May Get Focused Challenge - we're sharing about people who have motivated/supported us on our journey. My next one is for my two besties here on MFP. Mobius and IamRoj. These two have my back both on and off of MFP and have kept me focused both through the example they lead and with their incredible wit, sassiness and humor. Both have made huge strides in their determination to be fit and healthy and prove everyday that you don't have to be 25 to be hot! Muah, besties!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Done! I posted a thanks on my wall and on the "Lushes" thread. I love this challenge...:heart:
  • SunLovin1
    Options
    OK, here's my third post for the May Get Focused Challenge - we're sharing about people who have motivated/supported us on our journey. My next one is for my two good friends, Fesse and Still_Sossy, two of my longer term friends on here. These are the two gals who motivate through plain old good-hearted sweetness. You can always count on them for a hand up when you're down. Love you gals!
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I could do this for weeks!!!and yes emotional.I sent private messages but really I am thankful to all my MFP friends..not sure what I would do without all of you...xoxoxo
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    NicolePatriot, V, Fesse, Mikeyml, Drager68 (Danny) and Darkrider42(Dave).... All of these folks are just amazing supportive people... always there to pick me up when I'm down or kick me in the *kitten* when I need it. Danny and Dave are full of information and are always willing to share. These are the folks that give that something extra, and make this site so much more personal that the wtg's and great job's. Thanks for everything guys, you rock!