Nine more pounds

Options
I have nine more pounds to go to reach my goal of 200 I'm trying very hard to get there but a lot of work to get where I'm at now but it always been very much well worth it thank you all for your support and help have a great day

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Those last few pounds are the most challenging so it will possibly be a slow go, but the results of hitting your goal will be worth it!

Good luck to you!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You've lost 60lbs, that is great!! Man, you are so close, keep up the good work :)

Have a great day as well.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thank you both
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You might as well keep at it and lose the rest you had planned, don't you think? I am having a much harder time losing now than when I started because my TDEE is much lower so there isn't as much wiggle room. But since I plan on keeping the weight off anyway, I know I'll be eating around this amount forever, so any day I can include an additional deficit, I do. Slowly but surely I'm going to reach goal. You will too!

55835802.png
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You are awesome tb...you worked so hard. You'll get this last little click...no problem!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about going down to 180 but I got pneumonia and it kicked my butt and I think 200 is where I was going to start off being so between 180 and 200 somewhere in there 200 I'll be great thanks for your support