Starting a journey. Join me?

Options
Hi out there, MFP.

I'm starting out on a journey of health and fitness. I'm trying to turn my life around, eat healthier, get fit, get stronger. I've heard a lot of good things about MFP, so I'm hoping to meet nice people to help encourage and support me along the way. (And of course, I'd be happy to return the favor.)

I look forward to meeting you!

Replies

• elizabethcurtis1996
    elizabethcurtis1996 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! I'm also starting a journey one which I plan on being life long :) mind if I add you?
  • fitsam042
    fitsam042 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please do! I'd be happy to have you as a friend. :)
  • Jengoing2015
    Jengoing2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking to add some muscles since I heard that it is essential after 40 yrs. old. Losing weight would be nice since I'm along for the ride. I starting lifting weights for the first time in my life about a month ago. Feel free to add me. I'm open and believe in having a healthy lifestyle. (.: New friends are always welcome.
  • fitsam042
    Options
    It's a pleasure to meet you, Jen. And well done! I'd like to start lifting weights myself. I hope we can share stories in the near future.
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me.
  • reenie4you
    reenie4you Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is my first time on this community I am at my heaviest 245lbs
  • reenie4you
    reenie4you Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any one want to add me I need help on this journey
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, I AM THAT RANDOM MOTIVATOR WHEN I AM ON!
  • lucyat2
    lucyat2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Loving this app for the second time around. I gained 14lbs in the last 4 months. I use this as a reminder! Added you :-)
  • challengeme616
    challengeme616 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • Kaylee231
    Kaylee231 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new, too! I started my journey about a week ago. Looking to get fit and lose weight! Welcome to the community!
  • dundee75
    dundee75 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also new to mfp... Would love some new friends and encouragement!!
  • shanny_xx_
    shanny_xx_ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, looking forward to getting new friends and motivational partners. Feel free to add me :)
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It is a journey, isn't it? Sometimes it seems more like a trek with pitstops along the way. But that all important final destination is worth making the trip!
  • sharronbox
    sharronbox Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi just started with a personal trainer for the first time in my life! Excited to make some changes and feel strong and flexible. I sit at a desk all day and it's been very detrimental. She gave me desk exercises, this app and had me buy a vivofit so guess I'm ready to go! Happy to encourage and get encouragement from others.
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i can be motivatinal and good support for new comers :-)
  • rinalloyd
    rinalloyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also starting a new journey. Please add me.
  • fitsam042
    Options
    I've added all of you. It's so nice to meet you all! :)