Newbie and finding my feet

Options
Hi I have started again just over a week ago. Would like to loose minimum 2 stone and am trying to do this by doing the 1200 calories a day. Would like to understand the nutrients more and what is best to get the correct food each day. Apart from updating my daily food diary and looking around I do not know much about the rest of completing other information although updated where I think I should of. Feel free to add me as I have no friends on here so feel like Bill No Mates.

Replies

• kimalahittercoleman
    kimalahittercoleman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! I am new also.
  • Susann20155
    Susann20155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, thank you for adding me. The more information and encouragement we get the better for us :) Feeling motivated at the moment don't know how long that will last LOL
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Know how that feels!!
    New here too.....waiting for friends to come into my world rather than inviting them. It may sound strange, but I take the view if someone likes my post or my blog they will befriend me....and we will get on well. That's the theory - hope springs eternal!
    So, I am not putting out friend requests just yet - too new!- but if you want to pal me then you will not get refused.

I keep hoping that suddenly Brad Pitt will discover a few lbs and want some MFP support.....I did say hope springs eternal. But yes, I get the point, - there is hope and then there is downright tragic.
  • Susann20155
    Options
    Hahahahaha that made me laugh after a rather stressful day at work. Welcome to the newbie club and may be fumble round together.
  • Susann20155
    Options
    Hi Kim and thank you for adding me. :p