• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    More coffee
  • akirkman86
    akirkman86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bgorum wrote: »
    It was vanilla. Milk plus real maple syrup plus vanilla plus cinnamon.
    This sounds good... trying it for sure :smiley:
  • akirkman86
    akirkman86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I'm for sure going to try mixing it up! I had milk today and for some reason that tasted less sour than the half and half. Guess i"m just not a H&H kind of girl.
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Light Vanilla Silk
  • kpw818
    kpw818 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just more coffee.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened soy milk. I've become lactose intolerant and the unsweetened soy milks tastes better to me as a coffee lightener than almond milk.
  • beachlandia
    beachlandia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I hate the taste of black coffee more than anything so when I need caffeine but I'm out of zipfizz I add a packet of no sugar added swiss miss. Probably wouldn't recommend this for every cup if you frequently drink coffee though lol
  • noiseagent
    Options
    Instant espresso and supreme viking fury.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    About a third fresh milk, no sugar.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Protein powder (chocolate coconut flavor) and International Delight Almond Joy flavor. I like to start the day off with coconutty goodness!
  • meraki78
    meraki78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just recently was able to graduate to black coffee. Thought the same way you do, no way I could drink coffee with out my flavored cream and sugar before. Cut back slowly is what I had to do and it did take a while :)
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Mafuezee wrote: »
    sugar and milk

^^ lots of both!
  • Shanairah1991
    Shanairah1991 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    1 tsp sugar and 1/4 cup milk. :)
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    a more complete answer:

I looked at my diet and the necessary restrictions and I made some choices.

Before MFP, I ate M&Ms pretty much all day. I drank three cups of regular brewed coffee, sweet and light. I bought a Starbucks latte a few times a week. I drank beer whenever I felt like it for as long as I liked.
    And I run ... which keeps this all pretty well under control, except that I was slightly overweight and malnourished in a big way. My body was starting to fall apart a bit.
    Enter MFP.
    I decided I couldn't do without my coffee, exactly as I like it. I couldn't do without some beer, whenever I feel like it. But I can do without the M&Ms. I gave up the chocolate pretty much altogether. I eat less - balanced and healthy. I run, hard. I earn calories to ...

... drink my coffee exactly as I like it, sweet and light.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    A drop of unsweetened coconut milk. And that's all.
  • janisvin
    janisvin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Original liquid Coffeemate and Splenda.
    Sometimes with a bit of raw sugar. Could never not have coffee!!!!!
  • dufrenne7
    dufrenne7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drink about a pot of coffee a day, folgers half-caff, to suppress appetite and have a steady caffeine boost. I used to add flavored creamers and tried almond milk, coconut milk, half and half, etc. I finally just stopped buying it and tried it black. As long as it's fresh and hot, it's delicious. And I don't feel nauseated after eating breakfast anymore! Give black coffee a chance!
  • abigailhe
    abigailhe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Stevia in the raw. It adds just enough sweetness to my coffee in the morning. I'm addicted to French vanilla creamer as well.... but I add way more then the serving size so I've had to give it up. You will be amazed by how fast you learn to like the Stevia! ;-)
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    stevia (2 packets) and 3 TB fat free/sugar free creamer (15 calories per TB) .... YUMMY!