Motivation Needed!

Options
Time for this one to get MOTIVATED! Any assistance or accountability would be much appreciated as I GAINED this week!!!!!

Replies

• kimark1
    kimark1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Review your food that you have eaten over the last week. Were you over most days? If not, how about exercise? Don't get down on yourself. This too shall pass and I bet next week you will see a loss! Keep up the good work!
  • mnmamax3
    mnmamax3 Posts: 3
    Options
    Remember tomorrow is another day! We need to realize that we will mess up, that reminds us we are human!
  • rjgazray
    rjgazray Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Remember your weight naturally fluctuates so don't beat yourself up about a gain if you've been diligent. Just keep at it and try changing up your exercise routine. You GOT this!!
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sadly. So did I. It happens. You are not alone. It is a new day. Don't give up! We can do it!
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I know how frustrating it can be I have gained and lost the same five pounds for 9 weeks now.

All you can do is do your very best. Make sure you are staying within your calories and you are eating them smart. Make sure you are getting enough exercise and most importantly make sure you are happy. If all these are in line then keep it up it will happen!