I need friends for motivation and support!

Options
2»

Replies

• hhendricks0110
    hhendricks0110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am still kinda new to MFP. I started it a well back but never stayed withit. I would like to lose 100 pounds. Trying to friends, motivation, tips/suggestions
  • Immalosesomeweight
    Immalosesomeweight Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just trying to add people who will help motivate me to lose weight and I in turn will do the same for them!
  • egwake13
    egwake13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends to help keep me on track. Add me, please!
  • vcollinsperez
    vcollinsperez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for adding me as your friend! It feels so good to know that I have the support and motivation from all of you. We are all in this together and we can all achieve our goals if we don't allow ourselves to fail. We can, and we will!
  • moctezumacrys
    moctezumacrys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! Most of the time I feel I can't finish what I start. I have set small attainable goals and plan on conquering all!
  • quintoespada
    quintoespada Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi, all! I've lost 66 lbs. thus far. When I started, I weighed 250 lbs. I now weigh 184 lbs.

You're free to add me if you'd like motivation - or someone to help you out should you have any questions!
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I log in daily and am doing well with food choices and exercising
    I love having the motivation and try to keep up with everyone
  • Lorribear2
    Lorribear2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am just starting my journey and need support and motivation also.
  • shirleysherman
    shirleysherman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support and motivation to continue on my journey of weight loss.
  • Wickedshott
    Options
    Add me. I lost 24 pounds using insanity. I can help u with ur nutrition and exercising. I'm Mike from Florida
  • tootiescott9
    tootiescott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not motivated enough.but I would love to have a buddy to motivate me..I really want to lose 50 pounds and become healthy....I can't seem to do it on my own..
  • ebyla85
    ebyla85 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! feel free to add me and add me on tsū.co username ebyla85 follow my journey
  • ladyfox812
    ladyfox812 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I also log in daily. I would like more friends, too. It is good to have accountability and motivation.
  • ashupe12
    ashupe12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp and am looking for friends. Committed to logging in daily. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • happy_heart_jen
    happy_heart_jen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also looking or some new friends! Feel free to add me! We can never have enough support :)
  • mashleytate
    mashleytate Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, too! I'm looking to find some more active friends to keep my motivation!
  • 18Ken82
    18Ken82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lorribear2 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me also. I am just starting my journey and need support and motivation also.