90lb to Lose

Options
Hi, I'm Alma and I have struggled with my weight for a while now. I'm going to attempt to lose 90lb in a year. I work 14-18 hours a day and try to workout buy my energy is usually drained. Well see how this goes. :(

Replies

• challengeme616
    challengeme616 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Alma! Wow, 14 hours a day- you are hardcore ;) I have another 140lbs to lose, I've lost 30 so far. Just take it one day at a time and do what you can. Remember, weight loss is not a sprint, its a slow marathon and you can do it!! Added you.
  • ms218899
    ms218899 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Alma! Is there any way you can do your workout in the morning before work? It will keep you energized throughout the day and keeps your metabolism in burning mode all day. Good luck! You can do this!
  • Motivated2Change2015
    Options
    I have tried to do my workout before work but I wake up at 4am every morning and am at work by 5-5:30am. Then I'm off arpund 7pm. I go home, cook, shower and then go to bed. I also support mom and my disabled dad financially because he needs a legal caregiver which has to be my mother. The only issue is a spouse cannot get paid to be a caregiver here in Iowa. So she cannot legally work away from home, otherwise we would have to pay an in home nurse to care for him and that's just not possible.