Bikini shopping!

Options
Milenac93
Milenac93 Posts: 47 Member
This is one of the first times I'm actually feeling excited about going shopping for a bikini. I really could not have gotten to where I am without MFP....so thankful! I'm not at my goal yet but seeing this makes me extra motivated!
24o589v.png

Replies

• smg92907
    smg92907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great work! Do you mind sharing your previous & current weight and height? Your before looks similar to me, so this is inspirational :)
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Wonderful feeling!
  • mikejugo
    mikejugo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • mikejugo
    mikejugo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Milenac93
    Options
    smg92907 wrote: »
    Great work! Do you mind sharing your previous & current weight and height? Your before looks similar to me, so this is inspirational :)

Thank you! I'm 5'7" my previous weight was around 186 and my weight now is around 158-160.
  • smg92907
    smg92907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Milenac93 wrote: »
    smg92907 wrote: »

Thank you! I'm 5'7" my previous weight was around 186 and my weight now is around 158-160.

• shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ya girl. You look sooo slim. Do you weight train?
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiration! You're starting weight is close to where I am now and I'd like to get to around 155-160, where you are now! You look great!!
  • yarushajimenez411
    yarushajimenez411 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is one of the first times I'm actually feeling excited about going shopping for a bikini. I really could not have gotten to where I am without MFP....so thankful! I'm not at my goal yet but seeing this makes me extra motivated!
    24o589v.png

• yarushajimenez411
    yarushajimenez411 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm looking at this picture when I get lazy or discouraged
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    you look great! You are at my goal weight but Im 5'6" but If I look anything close to you I will be elated! Congrats! Happy shopping!
  • Milenac93
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Thanks, girl! :)
    Yes, I weight train. Lifting gives me the best feeling! I am definitely not as hardcore as some lifters out there but I try my hardest and I'm always working on improving. My gym at my school is really small so at first I was super intimidated because there were no girls in the weight area but I finally broke the barrier and I feel like a badass now when I strut over to the weights lol
  • arditarose
    Options

Yes, I weight train. Lifting gives me the best feeling! I am definitely not as hardcore as some lifters out there but I try my hardest and I'm always working on improving. My gym at my school is really small so at first I was super intimidated because there were no girls in the weight area but I finally broke the barrier and I feel like a badass now when I strut over to the weights lol

You can tell. I mean you're 3 inches taller than me but dayum your 158/160 is very slim.
  • Milenac93
    Options

You can tell. I mean you're 3 inches taller than me but dayum your 158/160 is very slim.

Thanks! I sometimes freak out seeing that number because I feel like that's higher than where I "should" be but I have to keep reminding myself that muscle weighs more than fat so the scale isn't really an accurate measure.
  • arditarose
    Options

Thanks! I sometimes freak out seeing that number because I feel like that's higher than where I "should" be but I have to keep reminding myself that muscle weighs more than fat so the scale isn't really an accurate measure.

Yeah, and it is completely worth it. You should share your picture on the "Lifting made me supah bulky!" thread.
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great core and legs!
  • Milenac93
    Options

Yeah, and it is completely worth it. You should share your picture on the "Lifting made me supah bulky!" thread.

Oooh that's a good idea!
  • Milenac93
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great core and legs!

Wow thanks!
    I still feel a little self conscious about the layer of fat over my abs but that's why making progress pictures helps me because I can see how ridiculous it is to worry about a little pouch when I've come so far lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!