new and needing supportive friends!

Options
I am new to this and am looking for friends that will help support me. Ive been try for 19 days now and have lost 6 pounds and 14 inches. But now I'm starting to feel uh because I have no support. Let's be friends!!

Replies

• AgasaurusRex
    AgasaurusRex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new-ish here and have little to no support as well, let's help each other :)
  • boomonsma
    boomonsma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it ladies. It gets hard but once those numbers continue to drop, you won't think about anyone's support Lol.
  • tootiescott9
    tootiescott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's help each other
  • ashupe12
    ashupe12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and would love additional support. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • CassandraMonique1021
    Options
    Hi there!!!! Let's support each other, this journey is not easy alone...add me as a friend
  • Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and need all the support I can get. I don't really have people around me that can act as cheerleaders, and none of my friends are interested in anything diet or exercise. Add me as a friend too!
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've been active on MFP for a few weeks, & loving the incredibly supportive community, please feel free to add me, would love to support others in their journey
  • aroberts19
    aroberts19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! It can be rough to stay on track. I have struggled with that myself. I would be happy to be your friend and offer support
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great job on your own! Keep up the good work.
  • LynseyHilton001
    LynseyHilton001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!
  • newbeginningsbob
    newbeginningsbob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some supportive friends too! I'll add you! We will get healthier!!
  • PamH_8807
    PamH_8807 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I like making new friends and having a good support group.
  • salemthecat27
    salemthecat27 Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your success so far! That is awesome! You are inspiring me to keep going seeing that you have gotten results! I'm new to this site as well! Let's be on each other's team and cheer each other on! Add me as a friend :)
  • shimmyamie
    Options
    I'm not really new, but taking this actually serious is new to me! I don't think I realise how useful this app can actually be
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am on a mission!! :)