• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I got a very funny picture in my head.

Anyway. Stop procrastinating.
  • DL30less
    DL30less Posts: 3
    Options
    I find myself saying ok tomorrow tomorrow this is the last meal then tomorrow same routine everyday
  • DL30less
    DL30less Posts: 3
    Options
    :s
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Start! Plan yourself a meal for tomorrow.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Think of where you will be in 6 months if you start today. Think of where you will be in six months if you don't do anything. Which result do you prefer more? Just get off your tucas and get it done. :)
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Don't wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes, so they say. Tell yourself it starts NOW! :)
  • johnjohn9211
    johnjohn9211 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A personal mantra that always help to keep me motivated is "change 'I can't' into 'I can' and pretty soon you'll be saying 'I did.'" And I agree with nonoelmo. A year from now, you'll be wishing you had started today. A year ago, I was in your shoes. I'm now down a lot of weight, and though I still have a while to go, I'm glad I started when I did.

Think about why it is you want to lose weight/get in shape and set some mini goals for yourself along the way. Don't think of it as a diet or a chore to go to the gym, but rather as a lifestyle change. Every time your conviction starts to falter, just think about your reasons for wanting to get in shape and how great you will feel when you finally reach your goals!