Im really tired of being overweight..

Options
Hi everyone. I have been trying to lose weight for so long. Well at least ive been thinking about it. It takes so much energy to think out what youd like to do that you actually feel like you have gotten in a workout. The big difference is how many times i actually get out of bed. Im just starting over ive realised the times in my life that i have lost weight.. There are many reasons why that worked. Now with my busy schedule, injuries , illnesses and limited resources it is a million times harder and ever. I am really evaluating myself now. How will i make this happen!

Replies

• Boolost1
    Boolost1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, I think first thing to star with is to be strong think positive and not about what you have and haven't got but what you want to acheive, start off little bit by bit, until eventually you can do so much more good luck
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Excuses keep us stuck where we are. I believe is essential to identify the causes of our obesity (no exercising, watching lot of TV, large portion sizes, etc.) and fix the excuses. Start with baby steps. You'll find lot of support here.
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been trying to lose weight for so long. Well at least ive been thinking about it. It takes so much energy to think out what youd like to do that you actually feel like you have gotten in a workout. The big difference is how many times i actually get out of bed. Im just starting over ive realised the times in my life that i have lost weight.. There are many reasons why that worked. Now with my busy schedule, injuries , illnesses and limited resources it is a million times harder and ever. I am really evaluating myself now. How will i make this happen!

If you really want it you will find a way. We all have time in our day to do what we deem as important or what we like to do. You have to make exercising and eating right a priority. I'm not trying to sound mean but I've been there and honestly you just have to want it. Mind over matter. Good luck to you:-)
  • burnsgene42
    burnsgene42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. One of the hardest things about weight loss is the realization that your weight and fitness is within your control, you can do something about it. You are NOT stuck with this.
    There is nothing about "busy schedule, injuries, illnesses and limited resources" that fitness and health won't make better.
    Any question/problem you have ,someone else has had also and has an answer.
    Start and continue
    Good Luck.