edited April 2015
    Options
    walked 2 miles yesterday

exercise.png

exercise.png

• BoxerLover96
    BoxerLover96 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Checking in: walked/ran 7 miles yesterday! Total 30.38 miles.
  • ASN2615
    ASN2615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    FitBit Tracker: 7.66
    April Total: 45.78
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    lol machka you have ALMOST passed us up already...lol ....STRIVE too do farther than you every have... MY goal is 115 miles total for walking only. The Exercise Bike is just a plus in my case....

2Ledbetter...GET MOVING! lol.....just kidding :) You ARE moving o:) that's the GOAL...
  • jahmanrv
    jahmanrv Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Limited time today but got a walk into the dentist.
    4/8 - 1.5 walk
    Total: 19.70
  • jeanniewes
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Today was a very busy day. A warm and Sunny day.Walked the girls early morning which gave me 2.25 walking Miles.... Rest of the day was yard work/cleaning up after the winter which gave me 3.5 walking miles...

exercise.png

Exercise Bike still 9.6 Miles
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options

exercise.png

It was another beautiful day today. Got in 5 more miles of walking today with the kids.
  • SteveCro
    SteveCro Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Last month ended suddenly when we had to make an emergency run to North Carolina for our daughter. Lacked a few miles getting my 100 miles. Getting a slow start this month getting my head back in the routine.

April
    8- 14.33 miles
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Taking some days off work this week so my posting is a bit sporadic. I try not to get online when not at work which means that I am now at work... Blessed to have a job, right?! YES! (this is me refusing the negative) :p

SteveCro, I pray your daughter is ok. Slow start doesn't matter. It's the START that counts. ;)

Everybody is looking good. Spring has definitely sprung down here in the Deep South. Sleeveless tops and sandals!

exercise.png

• jahmanrv
    Options
    Love just coming on here and reading all the postings. Everyone doing all this really inspires me to keep at it, so thank you for this thread.
  • ASN2615
    ASN2615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 7.1 Miles
    April Total: 52.88 out of 150

• jesiann2014
    Options
    jahmanrv, I couldn't agree with you more! Isn't it so refreshing to have a thread that doesn't dive into the negative before the 2nd page? And I'm so glad you are sticking with us. I know you're battling your way back and we have full faith and confidence that you will be smoking these trails right alongside the rest of us for a long time! :D

Onward bound, Milers!!!
  • SteveCro
    SteveCro Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Taking some days off work this week so my posting is a bit sporadic. I try not to get online when not at work which means that I am now at work... Blessed to have a job, right?! YES! (this is me refusing the negative) :p

SteveCro, I pray your daughter is ok. Slow start doesn't matter. It's the START that counts. ;)

Everybody is looking good. Spring has definitely sprung down here in the Deep South. Sleeveless tops and sandals!

exercise.png

No Jesianne she was diagnosed Dec. 17th with a Glioblastoma in her spine. Had surgery Dec 18th, finished radiation on March 20th. Was doing pretty good untill March 25th. This is a very tough day today! April 9,1981- March 28,2015 Today she would of been 34.
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Oh Steve, please accept my apology... I cannot imagine your sorrow. After clicking on your profile page, I now see that you are a dad. I just glanced at the avatar and figured you for that beautiful blonde. And I have a female friend named Stevie so the name Steve as a guy's name just didn't register. Again... Wow, I'm just so sorry. I have 2 beautiful teenage sons and I guess my (and every parent's) biggest fear is having to be here without them. You and your family are in my prayers. And she really is a stunning young lady.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    2 miles of walking

exercise.png
  • jahmanrv
    Options
    Ankle was feeling a bit better, so went on the treadmill. After 25 minutes. Ankle not feeling so hot LOL. Oh well's. Another day. At least I still am able to get my weight training in, so all good.

4/9 - 1.5 walk
    Total: 21.20
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    I dont have any words Steve. I worked in a Hospital for 36 years. I saw a lot of things I did not understand and many things that made me sad. I am so sorry. Praying for you and the family. We all need support at times...even the support of strangers like we have here... <3

Jahmanry THANK YOU for coming and sharing with us/being part of a wonderful team of people...

Today my husband and I did a bit of shopping/browsing. A slow walk but 2.25 miles none the less. I then came home and mowed the lawn with a push mower. YEP I'm tired. That walking with a push mower gave me 2.70 miles. I figure walking from the garage too the house gave me the other .5 lol so I'm gonna take it...

Still just 9.6 Exercise Bike Miles...

exercise.png