Newbie... Need to lose 40lbs!!

Options
Hey all!!

I'm new to this site, and have been on a yo-yo diet for 10 years (actually my whole life!). I was about 20lbs overweight when I got pregnant with my 2nd baby and 1 year later, I still have only lost half of the 45lbs I gained during my pregnancy! I am 38 and just found out that I have high blood pressure. I really want to get healthy and stay healthy for my husband, kids and MYSELF!! I know I will feel better, happier, and sexier when I do!!!

I need all the support I can get, so any encouragement is welcome!!!

Replies

• TinieeTee
    TinieeTee Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck. This site/app is wonderful. Even if you have a hard day, or don't meet your goals, tomorrow everything stars over. You can do this.
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I still have 40 to lose but I would love to lose another 50. I have lost 20 since the end of feb
  • thaismoreira
    thaismoreira Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can do it. remember is one day at time, try realistic goals and keep a doable workout schedule. Remember you need to change your habits and takes time for the result to appear. Good luck! You can add me as a friend.
  • chris5432
    chris5432 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you can do it, this site is awesome for support! we are all here to cheer u on :bigsmile:
  • momwith2
    momwith2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

What eating plan(s) do you follow? Where do you find your healthy recipes. CHANGE is the word for sure! It's hard to change, long term, from 38 years of bad eating habits!!!